Visitors in Uniforms with GUNS!

Apparently someone from our house used our phone to dial 911 today. They dialed and then hung up. About 5-7 minutes later, K came running to me yelling, "Mom there are policemen outside!" Three police officers pounded on the door and rushed in yelling "Police Department! Anyone in here?" After we convinced them that all was well, we questioned each child regarding a secret 911 phone call. They all deny it.

I have a suspicion that it could have been S - yes, the 11 month old. At about the time the 911 call was placed, I had S in my lap. I took the phone from its base and pressed "talk" to call my MIL. S grabbed the phone. I grabbed it back and dialed my MIL's number. Oddly, there was no sound at all - just dead line, so I hung up and dialed again. What are the chances that S actually pushed 911 in that order when she grabbed the phone? Are the chances greater that a certain older boy was interested in knowing IF the police would actually come if he called 911? I don't know, but I sure wish I did.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh good grief! Just what you need, huh?

4/19/2007 6:48 PM