Cookie Cutter tool

Here is a layout that I've been working on for the last few days. One of my favorite aspects of digital scrapping is that I don't have to drag out any scissors, glue, papers, cutters, ect. whenever I have a few minutes to scrap. When I get interrupted I just minimize the Photoshop Elements (PSE) window and walk away. No mess.

Since I'm still just learning digital techniques, I try to find one new technique to try for each layout. This time I discovered the cookie cutter tool which I used to turn a regular 12"x12" polka dotted background paper into a strip with wavy edges on the top and bottom. There are a myriad of shapes that I could have chosen, and their sizes are all customizeable.

Title Font: D3 Spiralism with Atomic Cupcake's chipboard action
Journal Font: Arial
Fiber Knots: Atomic Cupcake
All the other elements and papers were created by Gina Cabrera of Digital Design Essentials

1 comments:

Wahoo! Another digi scrapper! :-) Don't you love the lack of mess? LOL

Thanks for letting Jodi share your addy. I'm sure I'll be dropping in to visit fairly frequently, if that okay. *grin*

8/28/2006 12:20 AM