Time-Eating Craziness

With the addition of a baby to our household came new twists to my favorite hobbies: scrapbooking and photography. My traditional paper scrapping has morphed into full-blown digital scrapping, and I've recently discovered the addicting world of micro-stock photography. I guess my ever-inspiring friend got tired of trying to keep track of my newest time-eating crazes because she hounded me until I finally agreed to start a blog. So now you can join me as I discover the nuances of digital photography and scrapbooking, as I uncover the joys (hopefully) of being a first-year homeschooling mom, and as I observe the personalities and quirks of all five children God has placed into our home.

I'll start with posting a couple of my digital layouts so far.






1 comments:

Jodi said...

Whoo-hooo, you did it! It looks great! And glad to hear that I'm so inspiring. ;)

8/19/2006 9:00 PM