March Freebie Kits

I've become a digital scrapbooking freebie junkie. But having all those bits and pieces in a large variety of colors and styles is getting old. I find now that when I'm looking for backgrounds and elements to match a set of pictures, I look for a kit first. Some of the best freebie kits are sites that offer a new freebie kit each month. Here is the list of freebie kits I've found for the month of March.

Sweet Digi Creations
Shabby Shoppe
ScrapKitchen
Oscraps - one of my favorite designers (Leah Riordan) put up a new freebie this month
Peppermint Creative - this designer is incredibly generous. She gives away a huge kit every month and they are lots of fun.

These aren't monthly freebie kits, but somehow I missed them when I was searching for freebies before. There are quite a few coordinated samplers at www.digichick.com. You have to register to download them, but the quality and variety are worth it in my mind. The freebies here are called "Designer Samplers." Also, there are quite a few freebie kits at www.scrapartist.com.

Have fun and don't be afraid to leave a comment if you find any new freebie kits I don't have linked here.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Thank you, this is very helpful to disorganized scrappers like myself. Don't suppose I could talk you into doing this every month? :)

3/06/2007 3:46 PM  
Anonymous said...

I keep forgetting to stop by here, Julie! I love seeing your digi creations and your beautiful photography. :) So fun. I've been a stalker of yours for quite a bit, through Jodi's blog.

3/27/2007 7:21 PM