Following a "Map"

Sometimes I find myself at a loss for how to arrange my scrapbook layouts. Especially when most published examples are of one page layouts. I like to be able to open the kids' scrapbooks up and have coordinating pages on each side, so I'm always looking for dual page ideas. I found a scrapbook sketch at Page Maps by Becky Fleck that I thought would work with my pictures, took the layout idea and 70 minutes later I had this:

Credits: Papers & elements - Heavenly Holiday kit from Atomic Cupcake
Font: Heather


I'm still not sure I like the style of the title, or even the title itself, so if anyone has any suggestions, please leave a comment! I can easily go back and change it before I get it printed.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

The LO is cute (don't get me started on the pictures ;o). I like that you put the title on the ribbon . . . I'm not thinking that the pink square is necessary. Maybe just the title and ribbon?

As for the words in the title--sometimes you just have to go with the obvious. I'd leave it.

12/16/2006 10:44 PM