K's Creative Writing - My Best Vacation Ever

I was at Virginia. My Poppa and me and Ivan went to find worms in front of the house. Then we put them in a can. The next day we went fishing with the worms. We caught fish, but they slipped away. Some of the fish we caught and some were too small.

We went in this big maze. It was hard to go through. We went in this big cave, too. We saw fossils, and there was a big pond. In fact it was bigger than the pond we went fishing in the other day. I was sad when I had to go and leave all the caves. Then we ate and I felt better.

The next day, I took a bath. That was the last day. I was sad when I had to go back to Pennsylvania, but I was sorta happy that I didn’t have to be in that van so long. I said goodbye to my grandma and grandpa, my uncle, and my aunt, and then we went in the house. The End.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Sounds like a fun day! Good job, K!

12/11/2006 8:33 AM