I'm a LuckyOlogist!

As a precursor to studying World History, we were learning about archeologists this week. We picked up a "I Dig Dinosaurs" kit at the local craft store to get a feel for the thrill of searching and finding something in the rock or dirt. K & V spent about an hour chipping away at a block of glacial rock to uncover several unassembled dinosaur bones.

Watching V dig was especially fun. He could barely stay still enough to hit the chisel with the hammer.

"I'm the luckiest kid in the world!"
"I am an archeooooooologist!"
"I'm a luckyologist!"
"Oooo! The suspense is killin' me!"


3 comments:

Jodi said...

I hope you get the video thing figured out because I would LOVE to see this. I'm ROTFLOL over here just reading about it.

10/22/2006 7:49 PM  
Unknown said...

The video is hilarious, but I'm missing the cord I need to get the video off of the camcorder. I'll keep looking for it, though.

10/22/2006 9:36 PM  
Dawn said...

We thought this story was so cute, and our W had a similar event happen with him and bats. His new favorite animal in our own backyard.

10/26/2006 6:32 PM