Luckyology Layout

I wish I could figure out how to get these pictures next to each other here like they will be in K & V's scrapbooks, but for now you'll have to use your imagination. The top will be on the left, the bottom one on the right.

The journaling is pretty much cut and pasted from my last post. I'm finding that to be an added benefit to blogging about my pictures. Then when I'm ready to put them in a layout, the journaling was already done when the event was fresh in my memory.


Credits: Ribbons by Stacy Carlson (color was altered)
Papers by Rikki Donovan
Fonts are SF Scribbled Sans, Teletype, and Storybook
Chipboard Action by Atomic Cupcake

Ooops, just realized I forgot to put the date on these. I'll have to add it before I get them printed.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Those glasses are GROOVY! Looks like so much fun!

10/25/2006 9:33 PM