Cleaning Crew

After the sounds of sweeping, vacuuming, and busy footsteps stopped, K came down the stairs to find me resting in my bed. At my request, she fetched some Tylenol for my headache, and then asked if I would like a cup of hot tea. After the tea and tylenol, she asked if I would come upstairs. She warned "you need to be careful where you step when you come up, though, because it might be kinda messy." When she led me upstairs, the boys all jumped out yelling, "Surprise!"

The kitchen table was cleared and washed. The kitchen/dining room floor was swept. The living room was straightened and vacuumed. The hallway was clear of toys, clothes, shoes, and garbage. What a relief for a mom struggling with a sore neck and resulting headache!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Hooray for the kids! But I noticed one is missing . . . didn't she help? :P

And what are you doing posting on your blog at 3AM???

8/25/2007 9:08 AM